Henry Maynard Primary School and Nursery
Henry Maynard is a large 4 form entry primary school with a nursery situated on the edge of Walthamstow village E17, serving a vibrant and diverse community. The school was rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in March 2018 and we are an accredited provider of Initial Teacher Training (Outstanding – Ofsted 2018).
The governors are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our creative and dedicated staff. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone relocating to the area or for someone at the start of their teaching career.
After a period of change and growth, our dedicated and inspirational leadership are excited to move the school forward, with a focus on community, creativity and ambition, our new school values.
We would like to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher. We are looking for a teacher who:
- is committed to raising standards for our pupils
- is an excellent practitioner
- is enthusiastic and keen to develop their professional skills through research and high quality CPD
- is committed to school improvement
- is creative and innovative in their teaching
- is a team-player who is committed to working co-operatively with colleagues
We can offer:
- A welcoming school
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are a delight to teach
- Commitment to high quality continuing professional development
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues.
At Henry Maynard School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). References will be taken following short listing.
Closing date: 05.10.22
Interviews: 11th & 12th October 2022
If you would like to apply for the position of class teacher at our school please complete the application form attached and return to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about our school, please visit our school website at www.henrymaynardprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school office are highly recommended and you will be warmly welcomed. Contact Rachel Daly. Tel: 0208-520-3042. Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org