EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
The Brittons Academy
Salary: Scale 3, SP 5-6. £14,462 - £ 14,723 per annum. (£22,575 - £22,983 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: 25 hours per week, 42 weeks per year
Required for an immediate start
We are seeking to appoint a cleaning supervisor to supervise a team of cleaners on a day to day basis, working under the management of the Senior Site Manager. The supervisor will also be responsible for ensuring that cleaning throughout the school meets the Academy’s standards and areas are clean, sanitary and safe for use. The Supervisor will be expected to carry out cleaning duties where necessary.
The Brittons Academy will offer you:
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
About The Brittons Academy
- A vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment
- Developing the skills and attributes for lifelong success
- Find out more at www.brittons.havering.sch.uk
Pupils report that teachers know them and support them well.”
Please forward your completed application to Ms Lucy Fowler, HR Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 30th August 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 14th September 2022.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please contact Mr Andrew Warren, Senior Site Manager, at AWarren@elatschools.co.uk.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.