The Governors of Kelmscott School are seeking to add to our team of Exam Invigilators to support the delivery of our internal and external examinations for students during Summer and Autumn exam periods (May to July and October to December 2023) and ensure that all JCQ regulatory requirements for the conduct of examinations are strictly adhered to.
You will play a pivotal role in a committed team, maintaining the integrity of our examinations, and make a real impact on the outcomes of our students.
- be reliable, flexible and readily available during main exam periods
- have effective written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- work well as part of a team
- be able to act on your own initiative
- be confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- be able to follow and give instructions and manage situations involving different groups of people
Experience of exam invigilation or working in education is preferred but full training will be provided.
Please note that if you do not receive a response within one week of the closing date then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
For an application pack and further details, please visit our website