RECEPTIONIST AND ADMIN ASSISTANT
Actual salary based on NJC Scale 4, spine points 7-10, which is
£22,144.00 -£23,362.00 per annum
35 hours per week, 38 weeks per year plus 3 weeks to be worked during school closure periods. Work hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
Required: from ASAP
The Governors invite applications for an individual to work as part of our Admin team in the busy school Reception areas supporting staff, students, parents and visitors in ensuring their contact with Reception is a positive, effective, informative and professional one. You should have a commitment to working in an environment where all staff are passionate about the emotional, pastoral and academic development of all of our students
Some of the key skills we are looking for you to demonstrate are:
- Good organisational skills so that the Reception areas provide an efficient service to the school community
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Management Information systems
- Willingness to be a First Aider
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 14th October 2022
Interviews: before 21st October 2022
La Retraite Roman Catholic Girls’ School is an ambitious, collaborative, diverse and dynamic school where innovative teaching and learning is the norm and every staff member’s talents and aspirations are recognised, developed and rewarded.
Central to our offer is a community and environment that nurtures, challenges and supports which fosters the expertise of our staff and allows us to offer a broad and innovative curriculum to inspire learning at every level.
La Retraite is underpinned by the commitment of our staff. By joining our team, you join a team of dedicated, like-minded, passionate colleagues in a welcoming staff body and our Catholic ethos
welcomes students and staff of all faiths and none. If you believe you can add to our outstanding team, we hope to hear from you.
Investing in you
- Detailed induction programme for NQTs and new staff
- Inner London weighting
- Dedicated Wellbeing Programme
- Healthcare scheme
- Two-week October half term holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
Should you wish to apply online, please visit our website www.laretraite.co.uk where you can download our recruitment pack, which includes a detailed job description. To organise an informal visit please contact Ms Clarke, HR Manager on 020 8673 5644 extension 159.
La Retraite RC Girls’ School is committed to Safer Recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
RC Girls’ School
Atkins Road, Clapham Park, London, SW12 0AB,
020 8673 5644
- Asylum and Immigration Pre Employment Declaration
- Consent to Obtain References Form
- Notes to Applicants - Updated March 2020
- Privacy Notice - School Workforce
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Recruitment Pack
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form - Updated March 2020
- Notes to Applicants
- Support Staff - Model Application Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure Form
- Receptionist & Admin Assistant Job Description and Person Specification