EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
The Brittons Academy
Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
Salary: Scale 4 Point SP 7 - 10. £19,567 - £20,640 per annum. £23,400 - £24,648 FTE (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: 32.5 Hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Required for an immediate start
The Empower Learning Academy Trust has three secondary academies and a primary school at the heart of its expanding multi-academy trust based in Havering.
We wish to appoint a cover supervisor to support The Brittons Academy.
The successful candidate will have the:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team of professionals.
- Communication skills, oral, written and presentational.
- Ability to manage, supervise and direct the activities of children and young people.
- Ability to deploy a range of strategies and techniques to encourage positive behaviour and maintain order and discipline.
- Display commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Ability to explain the objectives/tasks set for the lesson and to encourage the class to complete those activities in the target timescale.
- GCSE grade 4 or above in English and Maths
In return, we offer:
- High quality professional development
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
Please forward your completed application to email@example.com by 30th September 2022. Interviews are scheduled for shortly after closing date.
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
For further information about this role, please contact Eugene Cole, Assistant Principal on 01708 630 002.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.