Early Years Practitioner – Apprentice – Required Immediately
Contract Type: Fixed Term 18 month contract, Term Time only, 36 hours per week
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Mission Grove Primary School is looking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner who wishes to obtain a Level Three qualification as part of the apprenticeship programme.
We can offer:
- Support within an established team
- Lively and enthusiastic children
- Support throughout the apprenticeship programme
The successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic, a good communicator, work in a team and have experience of working with children.
Do you have:
- Experience of working with children
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- GCSE’s – Grades A to C or 4 to 9 in English, I T, Maths and Level Two Early Years qualification
Mission Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS and be required to complete the Disqualification by Association declaration forms.
Completed applications should be sent via email to Jobs@missiongrove.org.uk
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: Monday 5th September 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 12th September 2022