St Paul’s Way Trust School is an All - Through School with a Primary and Secondary site. We are looking to appoint enthusiastic individual to lead a KS1 Phase Team at the Foundation School.
We are looking for people who can:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning cross the school from EYFS to KS2, and who has the ability to lead staff by example
- Inspire and motivate staff, parents, carers and children
- Demonstrate exemplary interpersonal and organisational skills
- Show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Be a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations for all
We offer you:
- A happy, supportive and friendly environment where we work effectively as a team
- Children who are eager to learn, committed staff, governors, parents and carers
- Opportunities to develop your leadership and management skills through our commitment to your continuous professional development
Successful candidates will have proven experience as a middle leader and can demonstrate their effectiveness as a subject leader.
We are a heavily over-subscribed ‘through-school’ and National Teaching School, with ‘Outstanding’ provision (Ofsted, March 2013). If you would like to play your part in taking outstanding provision for our students to the next level, and leading students and colleagues to achieve the best outcomes possible, we would very much like to hear from you.