EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
The Brittons Academy
Salary: Scale 4 Point SP 7 - 10 £17,359 - £18,312 per annum. (£22,995 - £ 24,258 FTE) (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Required for an immediate start
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Cover Supervisor who is able to cover lessons in the absence of the classroom teacher. If you are passionate about making a difference to the life chances of our students and have ambition to help educate students then we would welcome your application.
The successful applicant should be a committed individual who is able to work as part of a team with the ability to set a clear climate for learning with high expectations of behaviour.
English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or above is required.
The Brittons Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a rapidly improving school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About The Brittons Academy
- A vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment
- Developing the skills and attributes for lifelong success
- Find out more at www.brittons.havering.sch.uk
Pupils report that teachers know them and support them well.”
Please forward your completed application to Ms Yingqi Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd May 2022. Interviews are scheduled to take place on 25th May 2022. Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please contact Eugene Cole, Assistant Principal on 01708 630002.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.