EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Bower Park Academy
Salary: Scale 1, spinal Point 1-3. Hourly rate of pay £12.33 - £12.78 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Required for an immediate start
Bower Park Academy are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and committed exam invigilators/readers/scribes who are flexible and reliable.
Hours of Work: By negotiation during November, January, April, March, and May through to July and anytime throughout the year the Academy requires. Exam invigilators/scribes/readers would be required available to attend both AM and PM sessions if required.
Purpose of role:
To ensure examinations are conducted in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) awarding body and Academy instructions; to play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination/assessment process; to implement pupils’ access arrangements by either prompting, reading and/or scribing for pupils during the examinations.
Bower Park Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a rapidly improving school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Bower Park Academy
- A caring and supportive environment
- Providing the best possible education for every student
- Find out more at www.bowerpark.co.uk
“A positive climate for learning.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Ms Yingqi Huang, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd July 2022. Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
Please note that, due to the high response expected for this position, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have a suitable pool of candidates, which could be prior to the closing date.
For further information, please email HR @ email@example.com
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.