Job starts: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic class teacher to join our dynamic school team. This post is not suitable for an ECT.
This is an excellent opportunity for a class teacher with at least two years experience to join our school. You must have a passion for teaching and learning and be committed to improving outcomes for all learners.
Selwyn is an outstanding Primary School (Ofsted March 2019) in Plaistow, East London. We are the resourced provision for deaf children in Newham and serve a richly diverse community.
We need a teacher who:
- Has evidence of being an exemplary practitioner and is able to demonstrate this practice to others
- Demonstrates high expectations of pupil outcomes
- Has excellent organisational skills and is able to prioritise workload
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and the ability to work collaboratively with pupils, colleagues, parents and governors
- Has the ability to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment where all pupils make good and better progress
- Has a commitment to their own professional development
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development
- Curious children, who love learning
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues
- An energetic and sociable team
We welcome visits from potential candidates. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 02084716173 to speak to:
Head teacher: Helen Mawer or a member of the leadership team: Mike Boxall, Elaine Pyke, Claire Stewart
Further information about our school can be found on our website - Selwyn Primary Website
Closing Date: 24th September 2021
Short-Listing: 27th September 2021
Interviews: wc 27th September 2021
Selwyn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.