Start Date: 1st September 2021
Contract: Part time, term time only, five days a week - 32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary: £20,124 – £21,232 per annum (Scale 5)
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Sous Chef to assist in the running of a very successful school kitchen, cooking for over 400 children and staff daily.
Applications are invited from practising Catholics and from those who are in sympathy with the aims and ethos of a Catholic school.
The successful candidate will need to:
- have a passion for food and healthy eating
- be highly motivated and enthusiastic and be willing to work as part of an established team
- be an effective communicator, engaging appropriately with pupils and other members of the staff team
- have at least 2 years catering experience
- work with the Head Chef to prepare and plan seasonal menus
- maintain and promote the safety and wellbeing of all pupils at all times
We can offer:
- a happy and high achieving school which is well supported by parents/carers and Governors
- a friendly, highly committed and forward-looking staff team
- a strong commitment to continuous professional development and growth
- the opportunity to work with the Head Chef to develop and deliver a new Food and Cookery Curriculum
- the facilities of a modern school kitchen and a beautiful learning environment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit or for further details please contact Elisabeth Beautyman, Administration Officer, by phone or by email. Please visit the school website www.larshrc.lbhf.sch.uk to download an application pack. Completed application forms should be emailed to the school administrator: email@example.com or posted to the school address.
Larmenier & Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and their families, and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing date for applications: Monday 28th June 2021, midday
Interviews will take place: Week Beginning 5th July 2021