Rise Park Academy Trust
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 761935
Executive Head teacher: Mrs Carolyn Fox
Inclusion Manager/Designated Safeguarding Lead
Hours: Full Time
Salary: National Pay Bands 2-3 (Main Scale 4-6 / Upper Scale) depending upon experience, plus TLR2B
Start: Required for September 2021
Rise Park Academy Trust is a successful multi academy trust in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in large grounds on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both rural areas and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents, committed directors and enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are keen to learn. Both the Infant and Junior Schools in our trust were judged to be Good at their last inspections in May 2017. It is an ambitious and supportive place to work, with a traditional ethos, which enjoys a good reputation locally. We demonstrate a sustained commitment to inclusion and all staff have high expectations of achievement for the pupils, as well as for themselves.
The pupils, staff and directors of Rise Park Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an energetic and driven person, who is forward thinking and aspirational, to join our senior leadership team. We are seeking to recruit an experienced teacher with a proven track record of leading transformational change and continuing to improve outcomes for all of our children.
The new Inclusion Manager will lead disadvantaged, vulnerable and SEND pupils’ teaching and learning across the school, raising standards to help take our progressive school towards its outstanding future. The post will also include training, if required, for the Designated Safeguarding Lead role for Rise Park Infant School, working closely with the DSL for the Junior School, along with the rest of the experienced wider safeguarding team.
This post would also be suitable for a job share (days and hours negotiable).
We can offer:
- A cohesive, welcoming working environment
- A dedicated, caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other.
- Happy, confident, well behaved children who enjoy being at school
- A committed board of directors and supportive parents
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills, as a member of the Academy Trust’s Senior Leadership Team
- Both a growing school and a developing multi academy trust - a unique opportunity for professional development and experience through a challenging role.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to contribute to the development of a clear strategy and vision of excellence for raising pupil achievement and securing continuous school improvement
- Is energetic, highly motivated and positive
- Is pragmatic, resilient and demonstrates a ‘can do’ approach to every day challenges
- Will support the leadership team in the school’s drive towards outstanding provision
- Has optimal communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and uses these to raise the profile of the school, including the use data analysis to track specific pupil groups
- Is dedicated to working in partnership with pupils, parents, directors, external agencies and the wider school community
- Can model best practice and lead training to develop the practice of others
- Has proven ability to accelerate pupil progress and attainment
- Promotes consistently high standards of behaviour in all pupils.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school by prior arrangement. Please call Mrs Carolyn Fox, Executive Headteacher, on 01708 761935 to arrange a visit.
Please apply online.
Closing date for applications: Friday 14th May 2021 (4pm)
Interviews: Week commencing: Monday 17th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.