Portway Primary School
Leading Learning Trust
Job starts: Sept 2021
Learning Today- Transforming Tomorrow!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Head Teacher at Portway Primary School. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Assistant Head teacher to join our dynamic leadership team. This role will include supporting the Head Teacher to provide strategic leadership for Portway School which secures success and continuous improvement to enable every pupil to achieve their full potential. The roles involves leading a phase across the school and a subject/leadership area.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced leaders who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress within a school leadership role.
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - To arrange a visit and/or informal discussion about this post, please contact Scott Chudley – Head teacher or Gemma Hall – Deputy Head teacher on 020 84727142.
Further information about our school can be found on our website -http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
Closing Date: 22nd April 2021
Short-Listing: 23rd April 2021
Interviews: 30th April 2021
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
NPW, managing recruitment on behalf of Newham Schools
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team 020 7427 8250. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.