REDDEN COURT SCHOOL
Committed to Success for All
Cotswold Road, Harold Wood, Romford, Essex RM3 0TS
Tel: 01708 342293
Fax: 01708 383550
Redden Court School is a member of the Success for All Educational Trust.
Teacher of SEND
Pay scale: Teacher Mainscale Outer London
Start date: September 2021
Redden Court School, a place where “Pupils are enthusiastic about coming to school to learn.” (OFSTED SEPTEMBER 2016)
We are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to teach children with learning difficulties in our growing SEND Faculty.
At Redden Court School, we believe in ‘Success for All’; children with learning needs are taught in smaller classes and follow a bespoke curriculum aiming toward GCSEs without skipping stages of learning. We are a well resourced SEND Faculty. There are two large, dedicated areas for SEND both comprising several rooms including a sensory room, spaces for small group interventions and an outdoor, ‘alternative playground’ garden.
The SEND team is enthusiastic, energetic and experts in supporting our students to reach their full potential. We are looking for an energetic, well-organised and flexible Teacher of SEND who:
- Has experience of teaching students with a range of SEND
- Takes pride in delivering high quality teaching
- Is ready to make a significant positive impact on our students and our whole school
- Is proactive and solution focussed
- Is interested in training for the National Award for SENCos
We can offer:
- A strong and supportive SLT who have placed SEND at the top of the school agenda for success
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and future career progression at Redden Court School and across our Multi Academy Trust
- A school staff team who are dedicated, collegiate, friendly and extremely welcoming
- Time in addition to PPA for ARP Lead Teacher duties and, a dedicated working space in the SEND area
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age or sexual orientation.
References from 2 previous employers will be sought prior to interview.
For details on how to apply, please visit our website: https://www.reddencourtcloud.co.uk/about-redden-court/work-with-us and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can also apply online via the Jobs Go Public portal.
Closing date: Tuesday, 4th May 2021 at 12pm
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday, 11th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. We require the successful candidate to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.