Post: Assistant Headteacher (Curriculum and Assessment) Full Time
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Salary: L4 – L7
Not suitable for NQTs
Queen’s Manor Primary School is a lively, welcoming, well-resourced primary school located within walking distance of Hammersmith. We are a team of supportive, positive and forward-thinking individuals who promote a creative approach to teaching and learning.
We want an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Headteacher who:
- Has the desire and drive to get the best out of children
- Gets involved; a team player is essential
- Is keen to progress
- Is creative, innovative and in touch with educational developments
- Is able to motivate and inspire colleagues; can lead a subject area
- Is committed to the inclusion of all pupils and can make a difference to their outcomes
We can offer you:
- Children who have outstanding behaviour
- Children who want to learn
- Systems, structures and procedures in place to work within and improve
- Supportive governors, parents and community
- A beautiful and well-resourced school which has recently undergone major refurbishment
- Staff wellbeing incentives
The ideal candidate will be an excellent teacher with a proven track record of raising standards. They will have excellent communication skills and be able to work in partnership with staff, parents, external agencies and governors. The candidate will have a teaching commitment as part of the role, and this will depend upon the needs of the school at any given time.
Queen’s Manor is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. References and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
For an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school can be carried out in accordance with the school’s COVID risk assessment, by appointment.
Final date for applications: Midday on Tuesday 27th April 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 3rd May
Strong applications will be subject to shortlisting immediately and interviews offered on a rolling basis. This school reserves the right to retract this advert at any time.