Required: November 2020
Type of contract: Fixed term (November 2020 – 31/08/2021)
We wish to appoint a suitably skilled and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to join our staff team. Previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant is essential and an appropriate qualification at NVQ 2/3 is required. We are particularly interested in candidates with experience in working on a one-to-one basis with pupils with complex SEN requirements.
We invite applications from a committed person who will take pride in their work and brings with them the following skills:
- Experience working with children as a teaching assistant, including those with Special Educational Needs and/or English as an Additional Language
- A working knowledge of the curriculum
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- Good English, Maths and ICT skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Closing date: 19th October 2020
Interview date: TBC
Candidates invited to interview will be required to complete a Maths and English test.