1 year Maternity Cover
April 2020 to March 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and successful Nursery Nurse to work across the foundation stage for this popular two form entry primary school, which serves a diverse multi-ethnic community.
Do you want to:
- Be involved in innovation and change?
- Join a hard-working and supportive staff team?
- Work in a well-resourced, stimulating, modern and well-maintained environment?
We are looking for a nursery nurse who is :
- Level 3 certificated
- Experienced across the EYFS and has excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment procedures
- Committed to achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils
- Pro-active in developing their practice
- Able to work as part of a strong team
We can offer:
- An exciting multi-cultural school community with wonderful children
- A supportive and well-motivated staff
- Excellent facilities & resources
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Little Ellies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Please note you will need to provide photo ID as part of this commitment.
Ellen Wilkinson Primary School, Tollgate Road, London E6 5UP
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing date: Friday 21st February 2020 (late applications will not be considered)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 25th February 2020
Interviews: Week Beginning 2nd March 2020