Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and Develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands, Southern and the East of England.
Reporting to the Regional Customer Care Manager and working with the Customer Care Team to inspect defects and lead repairs and warranty work, to help ensure all new homes meet the group’s quality standards and forward the Customer Journey.
This role will be covering Twickenham and Southern Counties.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in working in a Customer oriented environment
- ‘Can Do’ Customer Ethos
- A passion for delivering the best Customer Care
- Excellent communication skills including;
- Letter Writing ability
- Professional manner when dealing with customers in person and via telephone
- IT literate (including experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access)
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Commitment and Enthusiasm
- Excellent Organisation skills
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be exposed to the fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing and utilising your skill set.
We offer great benefits, in addition to generous holiday entitlement we provide:
- life assurance with a matched contribution (up to 9%) pension scheme
- enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- eye care scheme
plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it’s the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call us now on 0203 5353 611.
Interview date: TBC
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
"We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations."