Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and
develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands, Southern and the East of England.
To take a holistic approach to the construction process within the department and lead on all technical, quality, procedural and framework processes from inception through to completion on new and existing schemes in Development ensuring full compliance is met in all technical and regulatory aspects.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Civil, Environmental, Engineering, Architecture or Project Management)
- A strong understanding of current Building Regulations and other regulatory documents within the construction industry.
- IT and numeric literacy (Excel, MS Office – Project Planning)
- Commercial acumen
- Sound knowledge of construction project methodology and the local planning legislation and a thorough knowledge of contract types
- Experience of large scale residential property development for a Housing Association, Developer, Housebuilder, Investor or similar.
- Strong leadership skills
What you`ll get in return
In return, you will be exposed to the fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing and utilising your skill set.
We offer great benefits, in addition to generous holiday entitlement we provide:
-eye care scheme -salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans -enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave -life assurance with a matched contribution pension scheme
-plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
What you need to do now
If you`re interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it`s the ideal job for you, click `apply now` to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information please call the internal recruitment team.
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
"We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations."