Key Stage Two Intervention Teacher
Salary Scale: Teachers Main Pay Scale 1 – 6
Actual Salary: £15,240 – £20,741 per annum
Hours – 13.75 Hours per week
Required for January 2020
Kenmont Primary School are seeking an experienced (upper) key stage two class teacher to teach streamed groups for English and Maths, to teach intervention groups. The candidate should be confident in carrying out assessments and planning and teaching effectively to close gaps. Whilst the role is not class based, there will be duties peripheral to the school day, such as liaising and planning with class teachers and the candidate should be available before and after school. The role will be commencing in January 2020.
We are a friendly community school, close to Willesden Junction and Kensal Green.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an inspirational teacher with a commitment to ensuring the highest achievement for every child with a strong record of accelerating rates of progress
- Adaptable and enthusiastic team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be committed to the school’s inclusive and value driven ethos
- Have high expectations of themselves and children
- Motivated and well-behaved children
- Parents who are engaged and supportive of their children’s education and welfare
- A happy and forward thinking team of staff
- Excellent career development opportunities
For further information and an application pack please contact the school on 0208 8969 4497 or email email@example.com. All applications should be posted, emailed or returned in person to Kenmont School attention of the executive Head teacher Ms Julie Howarth. Visits are very welcome.
Please send completed teacher application forms to the school by Tuesday 19th November 2019 and if shortlisted, interviews will take place on Tuesday 26th November 2019.
The post is for a January 2020 start.
Kenmont Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.