Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to recruit outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed ECT Teachers. Are you excited by innovation and challenge, energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice, whilst being supported by our friendly team of Senior Leaders, colleagues and high quality mentoring from our pool of SLE teachers? If the answer is ‘Yes’ then we would like to hear from you!
· Bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities;
· An enhanced PPA offer, including additional “pre-PPA” to support you;
· A large leadership team, to offer you the support and guidance that you need;
· Cutting-edge technology provided by partners Google and Apple;
· A staff perks membership: providing loyalty rewards and discounts from retailers;
New for 2023/2024
· All teachers receive a Chromebook that converts to a tablet, to support planning.
· Every teacher is given teacher development time in addition to PPA to support their personal growth.
You will join a supportive, successful and committed team which sets high standards; If you share these values, the Job Description and application form is available from our HR Manager Mrs Hounsell. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send completed application forms to: email@example.com
Closing date: 15th March 2024
Interviews: To be arranged with candidates.
The Lion Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and
protecting the welfare of children.
The successful candidate will undergo reference checks with previous employers and be subject to an enhanced DBS check.