KS2 Class teacher
Job starts: January 2024
Salary: MPR/ UPR (Inner London)
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Learning Today- Transforming Tomorrow!
Portway is a happy and successful school located in Plaistow, East London. We are at the heart of this culturally rich community where we are able to offer purposeful and exciting learning opportunities for all. Our vision for our school is for our children to learn today what they need to enable them to transform tomorrow!
We are looking for a KS2 class teacher. This post is open to ECT but equally we will welcome experienced teachers who are looking to develop their leadership experience.
We welcome applications from experienced class teachers who have the following qualities:
- Proven classroom experience and an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- High standards and can demonstrate excellent outcomes for pupils in your career to date
- Values professional development and is enthusiastic about taking risks
- Motivates others and thrives on working in diverse teams
- Shows resilience, with an ambition and a desire to develop into a senior leadership role in the future.
We can offer you
- Curious children, who love learning
- Collaboration opportunities with supportive, forward thinking and dedicated teams
- An extensive wellbeing offer for staff, pupils and families and a Leadership team who promote wellbeing and academic success equally
- Well-resourced and attractive environment comprising of a drama studio and school forest!
Before deciding to apply you will want to find out more about the school - To arrange a visit and/or informal discussion about this post, please contact Scott Chudley – Head teacher on 020 84727142.
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
We welcome early applications and will consider holding interviews before the closing date for strong candidates.
Interviews: w/c 4 December 2023
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire may be required for this post.