Launcelot Primary School, Class Teacher - Main Pay Scale
Salary: MPS1 – UPS, Inner London (£34,502 - £53,482)
Inspiration - Aspiration - Success
CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED
Launcelot Primary School is looking for a Teacher to join our team, ECT's welcome. The positions is for a January 2024 start, it is temporary contract, until 31st July 2023 to cover maternity leave.
- Do you love children?
- Are you looking for a fantastic career opportunity?
- Do you want to work in a successful school as part of a dynamic team?
If you have answered yes to all of these questions then you may be the person for us.
You will be joining an enthusiastic and friendly team. Staff in our school say they feel trusted to get on with their jobs and supported whenever they need it. Our last Ofsted Inspection (March 2022) confirmed we are a good school. Strengths in our report included identifying talent within the school and recruiting skillful leaders. Our children told inspectors that they are proud to be part of our school. Parents say that a key strength of the school is the support from staff and the communication.
The main priority for us is that you are committed to make the school day a fantastic experience for our children.
We want you if:
- You are an outstanding classroom practitioner
- You are passionate about teaching and learning
- You are motivated to achieve the highest possible standards and can inspire this in others
- You are committed to making a huge difference to the lives of our children and our community
For the successful candidate we will offer:
- Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A highly stimulating working environment
- Excellent induction
- Collegiate and supportive staff team with high morale
- An innovative approach to feedback with a huge reduction in the amount of written marking expected by teachers
- The opportunity to work with amazing children
Closing date for applications is midday Monday 20th November 2023
Interviews will be held week commencing 27th November 2023
Start date: January 2024. Temporary contract to cover maternity leave.
Please see school website for further information and application form Launcelot Work With Us
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
If you would like any further information about this role before applying, please contact Mrs. Burke, SBM via the details below.
Tel: 020 8697 2304
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Launcelot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Launcelot Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.