Location: Kenmont Primary School, Valliere Road, LONDON NW10 6AL
Required from: 8 January 2024
Pay Scale: NJC Scale 5 (£23,974 to £25,189 pa actual salary, pay award pending)
Hours: 35 hours a week – 8.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday term time only.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and out-going school office Administrative Officer who can continue the high standards set by staff member who has been promoted to become our School Business Manager.
Kenmont Primary School is a vibrant and popular one-form entry school in College Park in the North of Hammersmith and Fulham Borough located close to the border with Brent. We are a happy, inclusive school, which is firmly committed to raising standards of achievement. The community we serve is culturally and socially diverse, and the school is fully reflective of that diversity.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in all aspects of SIMS and FMS;
- A ‘can do’ person who is prepared to muck in where needed;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Publisher;
- A flexible and adaptable team player with good communication and organisational skills;
- Committed to the school’s inclusive ethos;
- Someone with a good sense of humour;Able to start each day at 8.30am and work until 4.00pm Monday to Friday (including 30 minute unpaid lunch)
We can offer:
- a friendly environment which supports staff and welcomes new ideas;
- the opportunity to work alongside an enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff, happy children, a dedicated governing body, and friendly parents;
- a supportive CPD programme, using both internal and external resources.
Kenmont Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check and it will be necessary to complete an application form for DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Thursday 30th November 2023 and interviews will take place week commencing Monday 4th December 2023. This is a term-time only, 35 hours per week position at Scale 5 with an actual salary of £23,974 to £25,189 pa (depending on experience, pay award pending).
If you would like more information or wish to discuss the role, please contact the Head of School or Executive Head teacher at school on 020 8969 4497.