PPA Cover Supervisor – Level 1 – PE and Sports Coach
Dates: Apply by Sunday 26th November 2023 Job start: As soon as possible
Salary: Scale 5 points 12-16
Contract Type: 36 Hours – Term Time plus 5 inset days
Contract term: Permanent
South Grove is rated Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in January 2019 and is a larger than average primary school with a large nursery and a designated Special Resourced Provision for children with autism and global delay, serving a vibrant and diverse community.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, PE Sports Coach to join our committed and dedicated large team of staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, supportive school to begin a PE and Sports Coach career or to continue your professional journey in our highly inclusive school.
Are you looking for an exciting challenge?
Are you inspired by helping to develop children in PE and Sports?
Are you passionate about providing creative and challenging PE and Sports experiences for children?
Ideal candidates will:
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to develop the healthy lives of children
- Be committed to the school’s ethos of high expectations for all in all areas of PE and sports
- Support the school to continue to develop the profile of PE and Sports both internally and externally
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be a team player
We will offer you:
- Opportunity to work in an attractive stimulating school setting conducive to team teaching and a supportive working atmosphere
- The support and expertise of our experienced and established leadership team and team of staff
- A school committed to your continuing professional development
- All the advice and training you need to be an excellent PE and Sports Coach
- Free on Site parking
- Access to a free Employee Assistance Programme, offering mental health and wellbeing support
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established, popular, successful and inclusive school within a well-resourced building.
Come and join a caring, supportive team, where you will be valued.
Prospective candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Ami Sheerer o on 020 8521 6000 if you wish to arrange an informal visit to the school.
Closing date: Sunday 26th November 2023
Short-Listing: W/C Monday 27th November 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 29th November 2023
South Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought ad successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Application forms are available on the school website, if you require any further details, please contact the school on 020 8521 6000 or email: email@example.com Further information about the school can be found at: Web links: www.southgrove.waltham.sch.uk
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following address South Grove Primary, Ringwood Road, Walthamstow, E17 8PW or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org