An exciting opportunity has become available to join an experienced school IT support team within Redbridge Council that are dedicated to delivering exceptional support to schools in the borough. We are looking for someone who will work with direction of the IT Unit Manager and/or the Head of Research and Data to lead the SIMS management information system support for schools in Redbridge
We are seeking a candidate with an extensive and comprehensive understanding of SIMS software across primary and secondary schools.
This is a role that requires proactive and methodical approach to complex problem solving, an eye for detail and excellent ICT skills. This is an exciting time to be joining an ambitious and forward-thinking Local Authority that values your expertise.
We are committed to providing comprehensive support and training to ensure you excel in all aspects of SIMS software. This role offers hybrid working with a minimum of two days per week working in schools or the office plus other excellent benefits which you can read about on our website - https://www.redbridge.gov.uk/jobs/find-out-about-working-at-redbridge
- Excellent knowledge of SIMS and related software modules/apps.
- Demonstrable extensive specialist knowledge and experience of SIMS software.
- Experience of other school MIS systems is desirable.
- A strong academic and practical background specialising in IT and customer support.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- An understanding of customer care concepts and a commitment to the provision of high quality customer focused service.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines whilst managing a varied workload.
- Experience of preparing and delivering training to small and large groups at all levels, including senior managers.
To apply for this role, please visit https://ce0320li.webitrent.com/ce0320li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=995745aFtr&WVID=958433OaLq or click on the 'apply online' button.
All short-listed applicants will need to demonstrate proof of right to work in the UK. At the London Borough of Redbridge, we receive a high volume of great-quality applicants, we therefore may close a vacancy earlier than advertised. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment and welcome applications from qualified applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, colour, race, religion, or belief.