EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Ardleigh Green School
Ardleigh Green Road
Tel: 01708 449362
Inspiring Leaners, Changing Lives
Hours: 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 points 3-5, £17,192 - £17,759 per annum. FTE: £24,012 - £24,804 per annum (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Contract: Fixed Term for 1 Year
Required for an immediate start
Inspire and be inspired
Our mission is to ‘inspire learners and change lives’ – and that includes our staff. We want to empower our teams so pupils are ready to be kind, confident and impactful world citizens. To help us, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our successful school to work with KS1 and KS2 children. We are looking for someone who is willing to work with children with a range of abilities, including those with special educational needs (SEN).
Applications are welcome from candidates with experience of working with KS1 or KS2 children and are qualified with NVQ level 2 or above.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proactive, well-organised and willing to work collaboratively with the class teacher and other colleagues
- Able to engage and enthuse pupils, encouraging independence in their learning
- Passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Flexible and work well as part of a team
- Confident in using ICT
In return, we offer:
- High quality professional development
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
Please forward your completed application to Jenny Haley, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 29th September 2023.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Monday 16th October and Wednesday 18th October 2023.
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
For further information about this role, please contact Paula Broadmore via email at email@example.com.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.