Salary: £5,497 (Mon – Fri) and £2,198 (Thurs & Fri only)
2 hours/day • 11.30am - 1.30pm • Term Time only
Fixed-term contract until July 2024
Norbury School would like to appoint two outstanding Midday Supervisors to work in the playground. One post will be working Monday to Friday, one post will be working Thursday and Friday only.
You will be welcomed into our school where Being Inspired and Inspiring others is at the heart of our ethos and curriculum.
We are looking for:
- applicants who love working and engaging with pupils
- an enthusiasm to engage with the children and support playground behaviour following the Unicef Rights of the Child
- the ability to organise your work and use your own initiative
- the ability to work as part of a team and to want to be the best at what you do
- a willingness to participate in relevant training to provide First Aid support on the playground
- a commitment to personal development and to want to move onto further responsibility across the school, if possible.
We can offer:
- outstanding and enthusiastic pupils who speak 54 languages between them
- an exciting working environment where engaging and supporting children is a top priority
- a supportive, inspiring team and award-winning school to grow with, where pupils are at the centre
Closing date: noon, 6th October 2023.
Interviews: 10th October 2023.
An equal opportunities employer.