Hexagon is an innovative and responsive housing association working in partnership with a range of local authorities to meet housing needs across Southeast London. With a turnover of £40m, 110 staff and over 4,000 homes, Hexagon is continually improving the quality and range of our affordable homes and services.
Are you adaptable, great at problem solving and have a genuine desire to provide our residents with a great service? If so, this could be the role for you.
We have an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate with a passion for social housing to help lead our Neighbourhood Services Team.
Reporting to the Neighbourhood & Estate Services Manager and working alongside two Neighbourhood Team Leaders (General Needs and Supported Housing), you will lead a team of Neighbourhood Officers and Estate Services Contract Monitors to provide a high-quality customer focused housing management service to Hexagon’s customers. You will contribute to the development and implementation of estate service, policies, procedures and service improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven background of working in housing management including managing general needs and leasehold tenures.
- Experience of managing estate services contracts and delivering within agreed budgets.
- Good IT and Numeracy skills.
- Knowledge of the legal framework and good practice in the management of rented and leasehold tenures.
- Ability to manage, develop and motivate staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive “can do” attitude and a commitment to a high standard of service delivery.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport (car/motorcycle) for work use.
As an organisation we are concerned with people, their homes, and communities. We make good quality, affordable housing, and services available to people in the local areas we serve, and work to extend opportunities and improve the neighbourhoods they live in.
We are a dynamic company that is committed to employee engagement, values its staff and provides a work environment that is built on flexibility, empowerment, and a commitment to support you to be the best that you possibly can. If you want to work with a fantastic team and feel proud of the contribution that you make each day, then we very much want to hear from you.
We will offer you training and supervision to help you achieve your full potential, and an excellent package including essential car user allowance, pension scheme, flexible hybrid working, and 26 days annual leave rising one day per year to 31 days.
For further details and how to apply, please visit our website at www.hexagon.org.uk
Interviews will take place on Thursday 12 October 2023.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and making Hexagon an inclusive place to work where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for their contribution.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.