Rise Park Academies
Rise Park Infant School
Part of Success For All Educational Trust
Annan Way, Romford, Essex RM1 4UD
Telephone: 01708 749135
Executive Head teacher: Mrs C. Fox
Head of School: Mrs K. Palmer
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Main Scale Outer London
Start: Required for January 2024 or sooner
Are you looking for the next step in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious leader
Rise Park Infant School is part of the Success for All Educational Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. The school was judged to be ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted in March 2023. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Nursery Manager/Early Years Professional Status, Early Years Teacher Status or another approved level 6 qualification, an instructor, or another suitably qualified overseas trained teacher. Must have a genuine passion for childcare, to develop and further their career within our setting.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of nursery provision on a day-to-day basis. You will be responsible for financial efficiency, high quality practice, recruitment, marketing and the safety and well-being of children, as well as ensuring client satisfaction. You will bring your leadership and passion for a good quality offer for young children to the organisation.
This requires a unique individual with both staff and nursery management experience, as well as a good working knowledge of family centred support work. You will be a qualified early years practitioner with excellent communication skills and be someone who embraces change.
You will be required to work as a team member, with managerial responsibilities, in a busy, demanding environment. This role would ideally suit someone who is looking to further develop their leadership and management skills and broaden their scope of experience.
We are looking for someone who is also ready to take on management of additional projects such as extending the scope of our nursery provision over time in order to effect timely organisational expansion.
You will have:
● Qualified Teacher Status, Early Years Professional Status, Early Years Teacher Status or another approved level 6 qualification, an instructor, or another suitably qualified overseas trained teacher.
● At least two years proven track record as a practitioner in a good or outstanding early years setting
● Line management experience; able to manage and develop staff
● Previous experience in managing/ leading an early years setting and have detailed knowledge of the EYFS Statutory Framework
● A working knowledge of the Children’s Act
● A commitment to, and an understanding of, Equality and Diversity issues
● A firm knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and the procedures to follow
● Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable children and families
You will be a driven individual who shares our values and who has the passion to help us to improve the lives of children and families within our school community.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A supportive and welcoming staff team
- Polite, motivated and well behaved pupils
- A commitment to continuing professional development and promoting positive mental health and wellbeing
- A positive, engaged wider school community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Karen Palmer. Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01708 761935
“We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. Applications are welcome from all sections of the community regardless of gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age or sexual orientation.”
Please visit the school's website for an application form, email to HR@sfaet.co.uk or apply via JGP online application form.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th September 2023 - 9am
Interview Date: W/c 2nd October 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient suitable applications for the role. If you are interested in the role, please submit your application as early as possible.
Please assume that if you have not had any acknowledgement of your application that you have not been successful.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the disclosure and barring service check. SFAET is an Equal Opportunities employer.
How to Apply
Please visit the school's website for an application form, email to HR@sfaet.co.uk or apply via JGP online application form