We wish to appoint a Lunchtime Supervisor to work 6¼ hours a week 11.50-1.05pm term time only. Applicants will need to have enthusiasm, good communication skills and a willingness to listen and support children and colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Leading and playing games with children.
- Supervising and promoting orderly behaviour in the dining room and playground.
- Keeping the dining area and playground safe during lunchtimes.
- Attending to minor accidents.
- Encouraging children to maintain a healthy lifestyle and promoting good table manners.
Previous experience will be an advantage, but not essential, as training will be provided. Good communication skills are required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd September
(Successful candidates will be contacted if short listed)
Maryland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this Commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance. If shortlisted, references will be sent for before interview and online checks will be conducted. If called to interview, candidates will need to bring photo identification.
Gurney Road, London E15 1SL
020 8534 8135