LIFE Education Trust
Benhurst Primary School
Tel: 01708 450807
Website: www.benhurst.havering.sch.uk Twitter:@BenhurstPrimary
Headteacher: Ms Alice Larkman
Salary Scale: 1.2 - 1.3 £23,628 - £24,012 Inclusive of Outer London Allowance
Hours: 4.5 hours per week (plus additional hours tocover leave where required)
Weeks per year: 52 weeks per year
Actual Pro Rata Salary: £2,954 - £3,002 p.a.
Contract Type: Permanent
Required: As soon as possible
Building Great Learning Communities
Our Mission is 'To build great learning communities'. To accomplish our mission, we keep our 3 core beliefs at the heart of everythingwe do: Courageous Optimism, Boundless Creativity and Heartfelt Compassion. We support our schools to deliver excellent pupiloutcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for employees. To help us with this, we are looking to appoint a Lettings Assistant at Benhurst Primary School.
The successful candidates will:
- Share our passion and commitment to building great learning communities for our pupils
- Be professional, approachable and caring with excellent communication skills
- Able to motivate and inspire pupils
- Enjoy working with children
- Work as part of a team
- An understanding of health, safety and security issues and relevant legislation affecting schools Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the flexibility to cover leave where required
The successful candidate will be part of a positive environment, with dedicated and supportive colleagues who strive for excellence.
In return we can offer you:
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Happy, friendly and well-behaved pupils
- A stimulating and welcoming learning environment in a fantastic school community with a family feel
- High quality continuous professional development
- An all-inclusive and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Multi-Academy Trust
- Access to the Schools Advisory Service (SAS) the Trust's employee well-being support and medical programme. This includes 24 hour aday access to a GP helpline for you and those in your household, a counselling service, stress management and weight lossprogramme, physiotherapy, menopause support and much more
- Free Flu Vaccinations
- A colleague Support Pack regularly updated with local financial guidance, schemes and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to TES Development
- Links with the local community, including our charity partner, The Trussell Trust Food Bank
Please forward your completed application form, together with a letter of application and supporting paperwork to email@example.com by 9am on Thursday 21st September 2023. A copy of the school’s Support Colleague Application Form can be found on the school website www.benhurst.havering.sch.uk
Shortlisting and interviews will take place shortly after.
The school reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date. For further information about this role, please contact Vicky Smith, Head of HR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
The Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community,particularly people from ethnic minorities who are currently under-represented. LIFE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checkswith past employers and the DBS.