Teacher of Textiles – Maternity Cover
TPS (Outer London) – 1 year fixed contract
Start date: October 2023
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly skilled Textiles Teacher to join our successful Design & Technology Department.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate a passion for the subject and the ability to engage pupils with a variety of teaching strategies.
- Have the ability to inspire, lead and challenge pupils to the best outcomes.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner; committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching.
- Have a rigorous and inventive approach to the delivery of lessons across both KS3 and KS4 and be enthusiastic with the ability to inspire our pupils.
- Good classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all pupils are essential.
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines under pressure.
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Secondary school in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hard-working staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online by visiting www.haveringschools.jobs and locating this vacancy. If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 20th September 2023.