EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
Bower Park Academy
Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
Salary: £17,759 - £18,953 FTE: £24,804 - £26,472 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Grade: Grade 3 Spinal Point 5-9
Hours: 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Required for a September 2023 start
Inspire and be inspired
Our mission is to ‘inspire learners and change lives’ – and that includes our staff. We want to empower our teams so pupils are ready to be kind, confident and impactful world citizens. To help us, we wish to appoint an exceptional, dynamic Cover Supervisor to join a thriving department, with a strong team who work collaboratively together.
The successful candidate will:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team of professionals.
- Communication skills, oral, written and presentational.
- Ability to manage, supervise and direct the activities of children and young people.
- Ability to deploy a range of strategies and techniques to encourage positive behaviour and maintain order and discipline.
- Display commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Ability to explain the objectives/tasks set for the lesson and to encourage the class to complete those activities in the target timescale.
- GCSE grade 4 or above in English and Maths.
In return, we offer:
- High quality professional development
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Cycle to work scheme
Please forward your completed application to Elise Robinson, HR Officer at email@example.com by 12pm on Friday 16th June 2023.
Interviews are scheduled to take place shortly after.
Please note that the Trust reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date.
For further information about this role, please contact Eddie Aylett via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.