Start Date: September 2023
Contract term: 1 Year Fixed Term
Learning Today- Transforming Tomorrow!
We are seeking to appoint highly motivated Early Career Teachers to join our dynamic school team.
We can offer you:
- Quality first professional development throughout your induction and beyond;
- Curious children, who love learning;
- A supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues;
- An energetic and sociable environment to work and play!
We welcome applications from experienced leaders who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure pupil outcomes;
- Value professional development and be enthusiastic about taking risks;
- Implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others;
- Be resilient, with a desire to progress with education.
This is initially a 1-year fixed-term contract, however, there may be a possibility of extension.
If this role sounds like the job for you and if you would like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact Fredericka Bines, Head of Operations/ PA to the Headteacher, to arrange a visit or an informal telephone conversation (020 8472 7142) with our Headteacher, Scott Chudley, ahead of making your application.
Visits are strongly recommended. When you visit the school, you will see first-hand our excellent facilities and feel how welcoming Portway is.
Further information about our school can be found on our website - http://portway.leadinglearningtrust.org
We welcome early applications and will consider holding interviews before the closing date for strong candidates.
Interviews: w/c: 12 June 2023
Portway Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.