Asset Intelligence Officer
Origin – Great homes, positive people and strong communities
An inspiring past and a bright future
A home is the essential foundation for a good quality of life, so what we do every day really matters to the wellbeing of our communities. Here at Origin, we trace our roots back almost 100 years, building and managing high quality homes as well as providing support services and housing for those who are most vulnerable in London and Hertfordshire. We work to provide safe, decent affordable homes and support for individuals and communities.
Focused on our residents, our driving ambition is to provide services that make people’s lives easier, and homes and communities they can be proud to live in. We are ‘not for profit’ and reinvest all our surpluses back into our varied and vibrant neighbourhoods.
The role – Asset Intelligence Officer
As Asset Intelligence Officer you will support the Asset Intelligence Manager in maintaining the organisation’s asset management and energy systems. You will be responsible for ensuring that we have an emphasis on data integrity, on embedding robust processes and providing confidence in data that enables the creation of quality and fit for purpose investment plans.
What you’ll do
- Provide high level administrative support to the Asset Intelligence Manager and the wider Assets & Sustainability Team through efficiently and accurately managing and maintaining Keystone.
- Produce asset and energy information and reports in a variety of formats.
- Manage the ongoing data collection processes through the delivery of an effective and efficient rolling stock condition survey programme.
- Obtain information from contractors and suppliers to keep the database updated and accurate.
- Perform routine investigations of data integrity.
What you’ll need
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of Keystone or similar asset management systems.
- Understanding of Decent Homes the Housing Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) and Energy Assessment procedures (SAP/RdSAP).
- A meticulous approach to data with excellent communication skills.
Our core values are at the heart of how we work
- Take the lead
- Create energy
- Build trust
- Be generous
- Stay grounded
- Remember the little things
We're committed to the wellbeing of our people and in creating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Our benefits to you
- Origin’s ways of working make it easier for you to balance work and home life. You will benefit from flexible working which offers you the opportunity to work from where you are most effective, with the technology and equipment you need, as well as access to flexible space for collaborative working.
- A generous 25-day holiday allowance plus bank holidays, that increases with time, with the opportunity to buy and sell leave
- 2 additional ‘giving something back’ volunteer days
- A pension scheme with contributions from 4% of your salary
- Family leave, compassionate leave and enhanced maternity pay
- Simply Health cash plan providing money back when you spend on health appointments including physiotherapy, dental and opticians
- Interest free loans to help spread the cost of a season ticket or another big purchase
- Annual staff conference, team away days and annual team meal allowance
- Access to Perk Box for fantastic savings on everyday purchases and much more
- Free employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to join staff network groups
- Refer a friend bonus
And there’s more ….click here to see our full list of benefits
We’re also committed to ensuring that our people have access to an excellent range of learning and development opportunities including our induction programme, course sponsorship, leadership development, mentoring and talent schemes along with professional membership if it’s a requirement to your role.
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the job description for Asset Intelligence Officer below.
Closing date for applications: 7 June 2023
Please note that suitable candidates will be invited to interview throughout the application window and therefore the vacancy may close at short notice. However, all candidates will be advised of the outcome of their application and therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.