Inclusion Manager SENDCO
Inclusion Manager SENDCo required for September 2023 (MPS6 + SEN allowance)
A later start date may be considered for the right candidate.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and child-centred SENDCo to join our school. They will be committed to ensuring that every child and young person with SEND makes excellent progress, through access to high quality provision.
We are looking for someone who:
- holds Qualified Teacher Status
- has successfully undertaken the National Award SENDCo Qualification (or will be willing to do so);
- is committed to and enthusiastic about inclusion and has strategies to achieve this for all children;
- is a classroom practitioner with consistently high standards and outcomes for pupils (one day PPA cover required);
- has experience of supporting the EHCP process and has worked with external agencies;
- has excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines;
- is a good team player;
- is committed to continual professional development;
- will contribute to all aspects of school life.
We can offer:
- a friendly and supportive staff team
- motivated pupils who are keen to learn
- ongoing professional development.
- strong governor and parental support
Visits to the school by appointment are welcome. Please contact Mrs Sheila Baxter on 020 7731 5454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm Monday 17th April 2023
Shortlisting: Tuesday 18th April 2023
Interviews will be held week beginning 24th April 2023
St John’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
St John’s Walham Green CE Primary School is committed to creating a diverse workforce. We’ll consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, disability, marriage or civil partnership.