School Office Manager
St James’ C of E Junior School
School Office Manager
Dates: Apply by 14th April 2023
Office and Finance Manager required as soon as possible
St James' C of E Junior School is a vibrant, multicultural, multi-faith, friendly and ever improving school. All visitors to our school comment on our wonderful children and our caring ethos. We are a "good" school (Ofsted, May 2017) and we are proud of our children, the community we serve and the team which is St James'.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and suitably experienced School Office Manager, to take responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of the financial and administrative services within school. You will be responsible for managing a busy school office.
The successful candidate will be:
- Have minimum of two years’ experience in school administration
- Be reliable and able to use time management skills effectively
- Have experience of using school administrative systems including SIMS and FMS
- Be fully competent in the use of IT packages which must include Microsoft Office
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator in both verbal and written communication
- Be friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively and contribute positively within a team environment
- Be genuinely committed and passionate to ensuring high expectations for pupils, staff and themselves.
We can offer:
- "....a school in which pupils are happy, parents and carers are supportive and to which staff are proud to belong.” (Ofsted, May 2017);
- friendly and supportive staff;
- a welcoming caring community and a highly motivated professional staff team;
- a pleasant working environment;
- subject leadership opportunities;
- a free car parking space in our school car park;
- excellent opportunities for training and development, including bespoke leadership training;
Visits to the school are warmly invited, and actively encouraged. Please make an appointment to meet with the Headteacher, Rose Boland-Bourne through the school office.
St. James' Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS disclosure is required.
Closing date for applications: 14th April 2023