Class Teacher (possible TLR – Maths & English) required for September 2023
Class Teacher required for September 2023
St James' C of E Junior School is a vibrant, multicultural, multi-faith, friendly and ever improving school. All visitors to our school comment on our wonderful children and our caring ethos. We are a "good" school (Ofsted, May 2017) and we are proud of our children, the community we serve and the team which is St James'.
We are focused on raising standards through Quality First teaching and learning and we are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with a proven record of achieving good progress for the children they teach. This teacher will be committed to continuing and contributing to our positive; warm yet professional team and have at least two years' class teacher experience. ECT are welcome to apply. In addition, teachers applying will be enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking individuals that are:
* able to demonstrate Quality First’ teaching skills;
* determined to help raise standards;
* highly motivated and hardworking;
* committed to working flexibly and effectively, as part of a team, in a supportive environment;
* a team player, open to coaching and mentoring.
We can offer:
* "....a school in which pupils are happy, parents and carers are supportive and to which staff are proud to belong.” (Ofsted, May 2017);
* friendly and supportive staff;
* a welcoming caring community and a highly motivated professional staff team;
* a pleasant working environment;
* subject leadership opportunities;
* a free car parking space in our school car park;
* excellent opportunities for training and development, including bespoke leadership training;
Visits to the school are warmly invited, and actively encouraged. Please make an appointment to meet with the Headteacher, Rose Boland-Bourne through the school office.
St. James' Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS disclosure is required.
Closing date for applications: 7th April 2023
Interviews and lesson observations date: 20th & 21st April 2023