Customer Resolutions Officer - 1 x Permanent and 1 x Fixed Term Contract
Customer Resolution Officers (1 X Permanent and 1 x 12 Month Fixed Term Contract) 00627
Send to a Friend
« Back to Vacancy List
- Flexible working arrangements with office attendance when required. Head Office at Euston, London NW
- £26,834 Per Annum
- About the Vacancy
Customer Resolution Officer (1x Permanent and 1x 12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Origin – Great homes, positive people and strong communities
An inspiring past and a bright future
A home is the essential foundation for a good quality of life, so what we do every day really matters to the wellbeing of our communities. Here at Origin, we trace our roots back almost 100 years, building and managing high quality homes as well as providing support services and housing for those who are most vulnerable in London and Hertfordshire. We work to provide safe, decent affordable homes and support for individuals and communities.
Focused on our residents, our driving ambition is to provide services that make people’s lives easier, and homes and communities they can be proud to live in. We are ‘not for profit’ and reinvest all our surpluses back into our varied and vibrant neighbourhoods.
The role – Customer Resolution Officer
As a Customer Resolution Officer you will be answering telephone calls from residents with new queries every day, a chance to make a difference and help mould the relationship Origin has with the communities we serve.
You’ll be Interacting with a range of customers and residents, and finding the right resolution for them and you’ll have opportunities to get involved with community projects as well as internal projects as the Customer Resolution Team interact with internal stakeholders daily.
What you’ll need
We’re looking for someone who has
- The ability to give great customer service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A hardworking and team player attitude
- Determination to carry tasks through to completion
For this particular role you will work as part of a wider team along with our other Customer Resolution Officers and will need to cover a rota that requires you to be in the office 3 days one week and 2 days the following week .
Our core values are at the heart of how we work
- Take the lead
- Create energy
- Build trust
- Be generous
- Stay grounded
- Remember the little things
We're committed to the wellbeing of our people and in creating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
Our benefits to you
- Origin’s ways of working make it easier for you to balance work and home life. You will benefit from flexible working which offers you the opportunity to work from where you are most effective, with the technology and equipment you need, as well as access to flexible space for collaborative working.
- A generous 25-day holiday allowance plus bank holidays, that increases with time, with the opportunity to buy and sell leave
- 2 additional ‘giving something back’ volunteer days
- A pension scheme with contributions from 4% of your salary
- Family leave, compassionate leave and enhanced maternity pay
- Simply Health cash plan providing money back when you spend on health appointments including physiotherapy, dental and opticians
- Interest free loans to help spread the cost of a season ticket or another big purchase
- Annual staff conference, team away days and annual team meal allowance
- Access to Perk Box for fantastic savings on everyday purchases and much more
- Free employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to join staff network groups
- Refer a friend bonus
And there’s more ….click here to see our full list of benefits
We’re also committed to ensuring that our people have access to an excellent range of learning and development opportunities including our induction programme, course sponsorship, leadership development, mentoring and talent schemes along with professional membership if it’s a requirement to your role.
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the job description for below.
Closing date for applications: 19th March 2023
Interviews will be held: between 3 and 6th April 2023
Please note that suitable candidates will be invited to interview throughout the application window and therefore the vacancy may close at short notice. However, all candidates will be advised of the outcome of their application and therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply at their earliest convenience.