Holbeach School Play Coordinator/TA
We are seeking to appoint a primary school Play Coordinator/Teaching Assistant for a two-year fixed term position, commencing in May 2023.
Hours: Play coordinator (16 hours) Teaching Assistant (11.5 hours) TOTAL = 27.5 hours per week (Term time only - 39 weeks)
- Can you help the school to introduce a new programme to improve playtimes?
- Can you create opportunities for play to support the social and behavioural development of pupils?
- Can you promote a diverse range of playable resources that are accessible to all children during playtime, ensuring enriching play events and opportunities are created?
- Can you provide support and training for other school staff or pupils?
We are looking to appoint an individual who is creative, inspirational, motivated and flexible.
The successful candidate will also:
- Be a member of a multi-disciplinary team, under the leadership and supervision of the teacher/senior staff.
- Work with individuals/groups to supervise physical/general care of pupils, including those with SEN
- Enable access to learning for pupils and assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom.
Salary details: Scale 3 (currently £26,193-£26,625 pro rata - approximately £17,700)
If you are interested in applying for the position and think you have the appropriate skills and experience, please:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the Job Description and an application form
- Please email the completed appliction form to: email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office for an appointment on 0208 690 4713.
Holbeach School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. An enhanced with barred list disclosure, and satisfactory references, will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Holbeach Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Holbeach Primary School
Telephone: 0208 690 4713