Early Career Teacher
HILLYFIELD PRIMARY ACADEMY
Are you an aspiring Early Career Teacher looking for your first position?
Would a £1000 ‘golden welcome’ come in handy?
Would you like a career in a school passionate about outcomes for every child?
Then join us at Hillyfield Primary Academy in September 2023
Closing date: 24th March 2023 (12 noon)
We are a successful school with an exciting future. Hillyfield is a place where children and staff thrive, where every member of the school community is valued and where innovation, initiative and creativity are encouraged.
If you are a strong practitioner already or have the potential to be exceptional, if you work hard and are excited by challenge and success, then we would like to hear from you.
As a school we offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic children, eager to learn
- Supportive working environments where your talents will be valued and nurtured
- Committed and passionate teams that champion the best outcomes for children
- Leadership development opportunities that help you realise your potential
- Specialist teaching teams to support Dance, Art, Music, Computing and Sport
- Opportunity to take a day, every 2 weeks, working from home (PPA)
- £1000 golden welcome when you successfully complete your ECT year with us
- Complimentary private health cash plan insurance, cycle to work and tech schemes
For an application pack and further details, please contact the school on 020 8527 7934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Further information about the school can be found at www.hillyfieldacademy.com
All completed applications should be returned to the school at the following email address: email@example.com
Hillyfield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to rigorous safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure.