Paid weeks per year: 47.15 (inclusive of holiday entitlement)
30 hours per week, Monday-Friday (flexible start time)
Fixed Term: Until 31st August 2023 and linked to EHCPs
Start date: As soon as possible
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School and Nursery wish to appoint a charismatic, highly motivated and nurturing INA on a fixed term basis. This post is to support children with additional needs and in receipt of an EHCP, therefore this post is dependent on the child’s placement at our school.
About the role
We are looking for a special person who is:
- An interest and passion for supporting children with additional needs
- A calm, caring and resilient character
- Willing to undergo appropriate training
- Able to build positive relationships with every child
- A strong team player with good communication skills
We can offer you:
- A supportive induction process
- Opportunities for you to develop your practice
- A school which has nurture at the heart of everything we do
- A friendly, dedicated and caring staff team
- Amazing children, who are proud and respectful of their school
- A lively, vibrant, face paced and energetic environment
- Wonderful school grounds, Forest School and access to the beautiful countryside for outdoor learning
Our school is committed to inclusion and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
Please note that we do not accept a Curriculum Vitae as a form of application. The job pack and application form are available to download from http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/content/jobs/council-jobs. Alternatively, please email email@example.com .
Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 3rd January 2023
Interview date: To be confirmed
How to apply: Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school office: Chalkland Rise, Woodingdean, Brighton BN2 6RH, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01273 303328
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.