£60,630 - £78,462 (Pro-Rated)
Permanent, part time (18 hours)
The advertised salary is for full time work, the salary for part time will be calculated on a pro-rata basis the part time salary is £30,315 to £39,231
Children and Family Practice Lead sits within the Centre of Excellence.
This is an opportunity to join the Enfield Centre of Excellence providing technical expertise and support across the children and Family service, contributing to whole service practice improvements and improve outcomes for children and their families.
We are seeking to appoint a person with significant experience at senior manager level. The role will require the person to support the leadership team in delivering an innovative and dynamic service that support families.
Reporting to the Head of Practice Improvement you will work closely with the leadership team contributing to the quality assurance and learning process, leading on specific projects, driving changes in practice and in service delivery as well mentoring and coaching managers to deliver practice improvements.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 A4 pages, your application may not be considered or reviewed
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment
Enfield’s Social Care Centre of Excellence confirms our commitment to creating and maintaining an environment for new and existing staff to be the best and deliver high quality social work to our most vulnerable children and young people. It brings our recruitment, professional development and support into the one portal for social care staff to see what we have to offer and how we are supporting them to continue to learn and develop on a professional basis. For more information please visit https://new.enfield.gov.uk/centreofexcellence/about-us/
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing at 23:59 on Sunday 02nd October 2022
Interview date: TBC
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Rebecca Spyrou on 0208 132 0008 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Angela Bent on email@example.com or 0208 132 0364 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team