Partnership Officer (Antisocial Behaviour) – CBP401
30 hours per week, 12 Months fixed term
Grade G (SCP 19 – 24) £25,927 - £29,174 per annum, pro-rata
During 2014 the Government implemented the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act which reformed powers in relation to all ASB including hate crime. The Council has a number of statutory duties that need to be discharged in respect of this that are fulfilled by the Corporate Business and Partnerships Team. The role of Partnership Officer takes a lead role in investigating all issues relating to anti-social behaviour.
We are looking for someone who has current experience of working within a partnership environment in a Local Authority. You will be someone who has current and relevant experience of strategic partnerships including community safety, and anti-social behaviour, has a strong work ethic and is passionate and committed to this area of work.
This is a part-time, 12-months fixed term post of 30 hours per week. The role requires someone to not only ‘hit the ground running’, but to be able to carry out a variety of different tasks with competing timescales. So you will need to be someone who has the ability to cope with a challenging workload and not be fazed by conflicting deadlines.
If you have excellent interpersonal and IT skills, experience of working with both victims and perpetrators of crime, an analytical mind and the ability to persuade, negotiate and influence, then we look forward to receiving an application from you.
If you would like an informal chat about the role, then please contact Victoria Cooper on 07980 786269 or 01785 619385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or relevant professional qualification
- Current experience of working within a local authority, public sector setting, current and relevant experience of dealing with individuals with a wide range of vulnerabilities,
- Able to take a lead role for investigating complaints relating to anti-social behaviour
- Experience of working in a multi-partnership environment.
- Ability to cope with a challenging workload and not be fazed by conflicting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills, ability to persuade, negotiate and influence.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website at: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers
Closing date for completed applications: 02 October 2022
Interviews will be held week commencing 10 October 2022