Fixed term contract (Maternity Cover)
To start immediately
Greener Ealing Ltd. (GEL) is the Trading company which has been set up by Ealing Council, to deliver improved refuse, cleansing and environmental services to residents, businesses and visitors to the borough.
We are looking for an HR Adviser to start immediately (maternity cover) to support the HR function. Candidates will have achieved or be working towards a CIPD qualification.
Duties will include:
- Advertising posts and coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Pre-screening checks for new starters
- Creating payroll records and contracts of employment
- Dealing with people management casework including disciplinaries, grievances and performance/capability matters.
- Maintaining personnel files
To succeed in this role, candidates must be proactive, self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative. They must also be able to demonstrate:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills on Microsoft products
- Good organisational skills
- Self-confidence, able to work effectively as part of a busy team and with key stakeholders internally and externally
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role you can speak to Bill Gilmour (Head of HR and Comms) on 07545 648321.
If you wish to apply, please visit www.greenerealing.co.uk/about-us/careers/