We have an exciting opportunity for a Resettlement Officer to join our lettings team, based in Croydon. You will play an important part in providing an effective and efficient tenant liaison and support service for customers affected by the resettlement process. You’ll work closely with local authority partners, Property Services and Housing Management to ensure the best interests of the tenant and the business are served. The successful candidate will have what it takes to meet and exceed challenging targets whilst delivering fantastic customer service.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The role involves regular travel and therefore an essential car user allowance (ECU) of £1,800 per year is payable, you will also need a full driving licence and access to a vehicle. When you’re not travelling, we have adopted a Hybrid Working approach and are flexible with the days that you will work onsite and from home.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience within a social housing environment in re-housing tenants
- A good understanding of equality and diversity
- Able to build collaborative relationships and work productively with other departments and external bodies
- You’ll have the ability to communicate effectively and concisely, displaying good interpersonal skills in multiple modes (phone, face-to-face, emails and in writing) using customer friendly language
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to manage time & tasks effectively, working well under pressure to deadlines
- You will enjoy working as part of a close-knit team and be able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 29th September 2022 at 23:59pm.
Please note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to close the advert prior to the advertised closing date so it is important that you submit your application as soon as possible.
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.