As a Business Development Manager at JGP, you’ll work for one of the UK’s leading Public Sector Talent Solution Providers, offering amazing benefits, wide-ranging experiences, and great career development opportunities.
Who we are...?
Firstly, let’s tell you about us. We’re passionate about helping organisations that make a difference to overcome skill shortages, to reach and attract the talent they need. We run the biggest job board in the public sector space, jobsgopublic.com, and have operated in the industry for over 20 years. The job board is well known and has a great reputation.
But we’re not just a jobs board.
We work with local government, social workers, and various other public sector organisations, to build multi-faceted advertising campaigns to promote their roles. One of our key products is our Applicant Tracking System, a SaaS platform that ties this all together, enabling organisations to save time and streamline their recruitment.
We’ve been fortunate that our business has continued to grow in spite of the external challenges of the last few years and as we expand, we want to ensure both clients and candidates continue to get the best possible customer experience.
Here's where you come in!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Manager to play a big part in the expansion of our Resourcing service.
You will be at the heart of our business in front of our clients to promote our brand, product, and services by proactively contacting our existing and prospective clients. Your objective is to profitably grow our resourcing business, seeking out and maximising opportunities.
The role will be to secure commercially viable business with new and existing clients, contributing to growth targets as well as proving consultative solutions to our clients working with HR, procurement, and key resourcing stakeholders.
As the Business Development Manager you will develop and maintain a consistent business pipeline and progress sales cycles to close, building new relationships, attending meetings, present solutions and achieving new business targets
What we’re looking for:
- Have worked in a fast-paced sales role within the recruitment industry
- Have experience in covering public sector recruitment with an understanding of the sensitivities and culture within local and central government
- Possess a desire to work in a consultative sales environment with a desire to win retained resourcing business
- You have the ability to build long-lasting relationships with HR managers and hiring managers, understanding their recruitment needs both now and further down the line
- Ensure we are at the forefront of hiring managers' minds when it comes to outsourcing their resourcing needs
- Someone who can work closely with our resourcing team and help shape the long term branding and strategy of the function.
Why join us?
Some of our benefits include 27 days holiday, above normal pension contribution, healthcare (including optical and dental), social events and 4:30pm Friday finishes.
We offer a hybrid working environment, but we only ask that you venture into the office once every 2 weeks.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.
Jobsgopublic reserve the right to close the job early.