Keir Hardie Primary is a two form entry, vibrant and culturally diverse school in Newham, East London. The governors wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Deputy Head Teacher to join the leadership team and share our vision and work with us to continue Inspiring Excellence!
We can offer you:
- A clear vision and the leadership opportunity to play a key role in our journey to become an outstanding school
- A happy, inclusive environment with pupils who are well behaved, enthusiastic and determined to learn
- Hard working and dedicated team of staff
- A commitment to your continued professional development
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- A proven track record of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment
- A deep and research-informed understanding of what makes excellent learning and teaching and curriculum development
- High expectations and aspirations for improving pupil’s achievements and standards.
- Effective leadership and management experience in a range of school improvement areas
- Worked collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to implement evaluation-driven change.
- An innovative, creative and reflective practitioner
- Commitment and ambition for all in the school community
About us, Keir Hardie Primary school is:
- a happy and creative school to learn and work; we provide our pupils with a wide range of opportunities, a testament to our vibrant learning environment purposefully contributed to by all;
- an inclusive, aspirational and caring learning environment with, inquisitive, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning;
- committed friendly, conscientious staff; a truly supportive school community and a governing board which fulfils its responsibility readily.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. It is essential that you perceive Keir Hardie to be a school where you will be happy to work. Buy-in and exemplification of our values is an imperative part of our recruitment process.
Please contact the school office on 0207 476 1284 to arrange a suitable date to meet with the HT to show you around. Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the school please visit our website.
Closing date: Tuesday 27th Sept 2022
Interviews: week beginning Monday 10th Oct
Keir Hardie Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to taking up post. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe require for this post.