Do you think you have what it takes to join our team of excellent and dedicated finance professionals?
We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join our recently restructured finance department. You will work within the Strategy Team and will assist with all aspects of financial advice, accounting and budgeting services.
As an enthusiastic and motivated individual, you must either be AAT qualified, studying towards AAT qualification or have experience commensurate with AAT. You must also have good numerical and communication skills, an ability to interpret financial data/information and a proactive and organised approach to work
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
- Career progression opportunities
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
The finance team structure was implemented in 2021. The Strategy Team is responsible for strategic and corporate finance including budget planning and budget monitoring.
For further information please contact Catherine Peter on 020 3045 3730 or e-mail Catherine.peter@bexley,gov.uk
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers or connect with Bexley Careers on LinkedIn